Monday 29 February 2016

About Me

This is Kaushik Farhan an Independent online service provider. As an Independent online service provider I do work in various market place like upwork, Elance and also do work directly with enormous client all over the world.


I'm a full time multi talented online service provider, it my profession and I'm doing this honestly. Over 5 years I am developing my career as a freelancer. I'm Offering the very best Lead Generation/Admin Support/ Graphics Design/ Web Research/ VA/ PA/ SMM/ Logo & Banner Design and Data Entry services with superior quality and very responsive service.

I do work in EST time, although I live in Bangladesh and my time zone is GMT+6. The reason is my maximum clients are from USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA or UK like you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment